DUE TO COVID-19 AND THE DIFFERENT TIMELINES FOR THE RE OPENINGS OF THE DIFFERENT REGIONS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HOST THE NYSRC EVENT THIS SUMMER.
SINCE THE UPSTATE REGIONS ARE UNDER A DIFFERENT TIMELINE THAN THE DOWN STATE REGIONS, WE WILL BE HOLDING THE UPSTATE GAMES @ AFRIM’S SPORTS PARK IN ALBANY, JULY 20TH THRU 22ND. PLEASE SEE WWW.WINK-LACROSSE.COM FOR MORE DETAILS.
Ready to rep ADK?
Refund Policy Due to COVID-19
If for any reason the event does not take place this summer all 2022-2024 participants, even if they were not selected for the Top 50 game, will be offered a credit for a free tryout next year. In the event of a cancellation, all 2021 participants will be offered a full refund.
Tuesday July 28th
Afrim’s Sports Park
2021 – 7:00 pm
2022 – 6:00 pm
Wednesday July 29th
Afrim’s Sports Park
2023 – 4:00 pm
2024 – 3:00 pm
Shawn Hennessey- Shaker Head Coach
Any questions or concerns feel free to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family & Friend Hotel Link:
To purchase NYRS Championship Film:
Top 50 Selected Players:
Included Gear once you make the Top 25 Team.
- Players who attend public schools who compete in Section 8
- Players whose primary residence is Nassau County but attend Boarding School.
- Players who attend public schools who compete in Section 11
- Players who primary residence is Suffolk County but attend Boarding School
- Players who attend Parochial/Private school in either Section 8 or Section 11.
- Players who live in the following boroughs – Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, Brooklyn, and Queens
- Players who attend school in Seciton 1 or 9
- Players whose primary residence is located in Section 1 or 9 but attend Boarding School
- Players who attend school in Section 2 or 10
- Players whose primary residence is located in Section 2 or 10 but attend Boarding School
- Players who attend school in Seciton 3 or 4
- Players whose primary residence is located in Seciton 3 or 4 but attend Boarding School
- Players who attend school in Section 5 or 6
- Players whose primary residence is located in SEction 5 or 6 but attend Boarding School